Comanche Nation building new casino hotel
DEVOL -- Officials of the Comanche Nation turned dirt Friday at the site where a hotel will be built at the Comanche Red River Casino.
The Lawton Constitution reports that hotel will be attached to the casino, which is on State Highway 36, just off Interstate 44.
That is in Cotton County, north of the Red River near Devol.
Tribal officials said the hotel is expected to be up and running early next year, with 87 guest rooms.
See what else is in the plans.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort