Comcast 4Q net income jumps 18 percent
Comcast also said it plans to repurchase $2 billion of its stock this year and increased its dividend by 20 percent to 78 cents per year. As part of the increase, Comcast declared a quarterly dividend of 19.5 cents, payable on April 24 to shareholders of record as of April 3.
Fueled by the NBCUniversal announcement, Comcast's stock rose $2.77, or 7 percent, to $41.74 in after-hours trading. The shares had closed up 33 cents at $38.97.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort