Commentary: 9 Facebook features we want
Although it feels like it's been around forever, Facebook turned 9 years old Monday.
The brainchild of Mark Zuckerberg and his fellow co-founders, Facebook has grown from a Harvard dorm-room project into a social network of more than 1.06 billion members.
Although Facebook is still the king of social networks, it's far from perfect. So here are nine features that could improve users' experience.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 18478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8171OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6350Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6186Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6108OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4747Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4683Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater