Commentary: 9 Facebook features we want
Although it feels like it's been around forever, Facebook turned 9 years old Monday.
The brainchild of Mark Zuckerberg and his fellow co-founders, Facebook has grown from a Harvard dorm-room project into a social network of more than 1.06 billion members.
Although Facebook is still the king of social networks, it's far from perfect. So here are nine features that could improve users' experience.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad