Commentary: After latest ugly incident, Kings' Cousins in dire need of help
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — DeMarcus Cousins deserved this. Of course he deserved this. Enough already. The Kings' third-year center should be banned from Sleep Train Arena until he apologizes for verbally accosting his coach Friday night — only the latest display of troubling, destructive behavior — and strongly encouraged to start addressing his issues.
NewsOK Related Articles
You don't have to be a psychiatrist to realize he needs counseling. He needs to be punished, true, but he also needs to be helped.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in