Commentary: After latest ugly incident, Kings' Cousins in dire need of help
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — DeMarcus Cousins deserved this. Of course he deserved this. Enough already. The Kings' third-year center should be banned from Sleep Train Arena until he apologizes for verbally accosting his coach Friday night — only the latest display of troubling, destructive behavior — and strongly encouraged to start addressing his issues.
NewsOK Related Articles
You don't have to be a psychiatrist to realize he needs counseling. He needs to be punished, true, but he also needs to be helped.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21911Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17670Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12642Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10331Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9974Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9639Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7768OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures