Commentary: If Hedo Turkoglu is on the juice, how many other NBA players are?
ORLANDO, Fla. — The poor, poor Orlando Magic.
They can't even get their steroids right.
Hedo Turkoglu, a veteran player who is a shell of his former self and having the worst year of his career, was suspended for 20 games by the NBA on Wednesday for testing positive for an anabolic steroid known as methenolone.
NewsOK Related Articles
Somebody needs to tell Turkoglu that PED stands for Performance-Enhancing Drug, not Performance-Extracting Drug. If Turkoglu is on the juice, he needs to call up the trainer who gave him the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims