Commentary: Lakers' selection of Mike D'Antoni over Phil Jackson is wrong
LOS ANGELES — Phil Jackson was blindsided, and so were we.
We were told on Saturday it's a 95 percent chance the ring master is coming back to coach, no one mentioning the 5 percent in the minority were apparently Jerry Buss, Jim Buss and Mitch Kupchak.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The Lakers now tell us Buss, Buss and Kupchak were unanimous in opting to hire Mike D'Antoni but never say why the Unanimous Three steered away from Jackson.