Company earnings reports for Nov. 7
Company earnings reports for Nov. 7.
Some noncash expenses related to debt pushed third-quarter earnings lower at Blueknight Energy Partner LP, the company said Tuesday. Blueknight said net income was $7.9 million in the third quarter, down from $28.6 million in the third quarter of 2011. That translated into basic and diluted earnings per partnership unit of 10 cents, compared to 38 cents in the year-earlier quarter, the Oklahoma City partnership said. Quarterly revenue rose slightly to $47.1 million, up from $46.5 million in the third quarter of 2011. Blueknight said a $17.1 million decrease in a noncash interest expense affected net income in the third quarter. Earlier, the partnership announced a quarterly cash distribution of 11.25 cents per common unit and 17.87 cents per preferred unit.
From Staff Reports
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M