Continuing coverage of Oklahoma workers' compensation system
Here are some previous articles in The Oklahoman's continuing coverage of the state's workers' compensation system:
• Nov. 3: Lawmaker Mike Christian receives $51,000 in disputed workers' compensation case.
Videoview all videos
Mar 1Scott Pruitt addresses workers' comp fraud
Mar 1Private investigators use video cameras to secretly...
Photoview all 12 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• Feb. 3: How does the workers' compensation system work?
• Feb. 18: Workers' compensation awards drop under new judges.
• Feb. 24: Injured workers seek relief in adversarial court system.
• Feb. 27: State Senate approves proposed workers' compensation overhaul bill.
• Feb. 27: Workers' compensation proposal could save businesses big bucks.
For these and more articles in the series, go to Ongoing coverage of workers' compensation in Oklahoma
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims