Cool and windy day Tuesday in central Oklahoma
A cool and windy day is ahead in central Oklahoma. Temperatures will be below 50 degrees.
Winds will gust over 30 mph Tuesday in central Oklahoma with temperatures below 50 degrees, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 48. North, northwest wind 18 to 23 mph with gusts as high as 32 mph.
Tuesday night: Clear with a low around 24. North wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 52. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 35. South, southeast wind around 9 mph.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 62. South wind 9 to 17 mph with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 43.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 65.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 49.
Saturday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 59.
Saturday night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 59.
Sunday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 39.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 53.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 89274Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14075Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8763Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7637Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7585Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7472How to help tornado victims
- 6832OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents