Copeland's of New Orleans — not a typical chain restaurant
BROKEN ARROW — The signature blend of unique food, expert service and lagniappe hospitality has been used since 1983 at Copeland’s of New Orleans.
11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday
10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday
The restaurant is a division of Al Copeland Investments Inc. Al Copeland founded Popeye’s Fried Chicken and Biscuits.
Although Copeland’s of New Orleans is a chain restaurant, it is not typical of such. The restaurant is framed with wrought iron trim and sculptures, southern-style shutters and awnings.
Copeland's of New Orleans restaurants are committed to the concept that every dish and meal is true to the culinary traditions and heritage of New Orleans, according to company officials.
“Their goal is to bring the taste of New Orleans to tables everywhere,” said Javier Contreras, kitchen supervisor.
The 8,600-square-foot restaurant, which seats 270, opened in Broken Arrow in December 2007.
In addition to that site, Copeland’s has restaurants in Little Rock and Rogers, Ark.; Jacksonville, Fla.; Atlanta and Kennesaw, Ga.; Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Covington, Houma, Lafayette, Monroe, Shreveport and Slidell, La.; Columbia, Md.; and Southlake, Texas.
The restaurant uses hand-selected, USDA-approved, 100 percent corn-fed Midwestern beef that has been naturally aged 28 days to ensure a perfectly flavored steak.
“Among the most popular entrees are the pan-roasted chicken, blackened bayou chicken and wood-grilled chicken and yams,” Contreras said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M