Copeland's of New Orleans — not a typical chain restaurant
11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday
10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday
Al’s Favorite Fillet is a center cut, tender filet, topped with caramelized onions and sizzling steak butter. Add bleu cheese and you have a mouthwatering meal for under $30.
With more than 200 menu items — from soups, to appetizers, salads, steaks, seafood, pasta and burgers — Copeland’s has something for even the most finicky customers.
Copeland’s signature cheesecake is $5.99, but for an extra $2 you have your choice of 19 different toppings. The dessert fair also includes homemade Mexican vanilla ice cream, homemade brownies, fudge cake and carrot cake.
Drinks range from Dom Perignon to imported beer.
In January, the restaurant’s unveiled chipotle chili marinated pork loin with chili mashed potatoes.
Proceeds from the dish benefit the Chris Paul Basketball Camp Scholarship Fund and the Al Copeland Foundation, which raises money toward a cure for Merkel Cell Carcinoma. The new dish is not available at the Broken Arrow restaurant but is available at Copeland’s of New Orleans, Copeland’s Cheesecake Bistro and Copeland’s Social City.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims