Cops: Teens got lap dances at party for NY boy, 16
SOUTH GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (AP) — Exotic dancers performed lap dances on teenagers at a boy's surprise 16th birthday party in an upstate New York village, police said, and investigators were trying to determine whether any organizer of the celebration committed a crime.
South Glens Falls Police Chief Kevin Judd said the investigation began after people concerned about the Nov. 3 party at the Spare Time bowling alley told authorities about racy photos that had been posted on social networking sites.
At least one of the images shows a scantily clad, tattooed woman clinging upside down to a seated teen as others look on.
"Several kids at the party got lap dances," Judd said. "We have a lot of people to talk to."
The names of the boy and his parents haven't been released.
Saratoga County District Attorney James Murphy said Thursday that investigators were trying to determine who hired the dancers and if the alley served alcohol to any of the partiers.
He said there were 80 adults and teens in a room where floor-to-ceiling windows were masked off with brown paper while the two dancers from a company called "Tops In Bottoms" performed.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13258OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7144Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7131Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6694Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6025Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5256Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers