Cotton Bowl: Sooners must keep Texas A&M's Damontre Moore away from Landry Jones
OKLAHOMA VS. TEXAS A&M — Damontre Moore announced Sunday night that he will enter the NFL Draft. But first comes the Cotton Bowl, where OU's success will depend in part on keeping Moore away from quarterback Landry Jones.
Videoview all videos
Dec 31Most attention will be focused on Texas A&M's freshman...
Dec 30Aggies freshman quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner...
Dec 30Johnny Manziel and the Aggies met the media on Sunday....
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
“He has worked extremely hard and bought in,” Snyder said. “He is a standup guy. When we got here, we felt like he as a defensive end. We told him if he trusted us and worked hard, good things were going to happen for him, and they did.”
Moore lines up on both the right and left sides, so OU tackles Lane Johnson and Tyrus Thompson will be on alert.
“He's a great force,” Landry Jones said. “Did a lot of good things on the SEC. But you can't forget about our guys at the tackle position. We've got some pretty good tackles, too. They're going to have to step up. They're going to have to play pretty well to go against that guy, because he's extremely talented.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater