• Meet with your caterer to discuss menu and drinks.
• Order the cake.
• Pick out favors.
• Plan and shop for welcome bags.
• Arrange party rentals, if necessary.
• Book your wedding-night room.
4-8 weeks before
• Mail out your invites.
• Do a hair/makeup run-through.
• Discuss insurance/bank account changes you’ll need to make.
• Send ceremony programs, reception menu and place cards to be printed.
2-4 weeks before
• Submit a shot list to your photographer and setlist to your DJ.
• Finalize the seating chart and prepare escort/place cards.
• Confirm details with your vendors.
• Get your final dress fitting.
1 week before
• Give your caterer the final headcount.
• Pick up your dress; break in your shoes.
• Pack for your honeymoon.
• Organize your payments and decide who will distribute them.
1 day before
• Get a mani-pedi.
• Enjoy the rehearsal and dinner.
• Get plenty of sleep.
© CTW Features