Court says post office must do better by Gamefly
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Postal Service must come up with a better solution to a questionable pricing structure affecting Gamefly's video game DVDs and Netflix's movie DVDs, a federal appeals court said Friday.
NewsOK Related Articles
Gamefly, which sends rental video games DVDS, must pay extra to mail its rental DVDs because they can be damaged by automatic mail sorting systems for first-class mail. But DVDs sent by Netflix...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater