Court says post office must do better by Gamefly
The commission must either remedy all discrimination or explain why the residual discrimination is due or reasonable, Sentelle said.
In a statement, the Postal Service said it was analyzing the court's decision but contended that the different treatment of its customers was "fully justified and reasonable, and consistent with the law."
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater