Court's ruling takes back state's 'gift' to Tulsa
NewsOK Related Articles
More importantly, opposition to debt of any kind has made it nearly impossible to get legislative approval of bonds. If lawmakers must worry that money will be diverted to new uses after approval, future bond projects of all kinds will get even less support.
The court's ruling effectively removes that objection and makes financing true state needs a little bit easier.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in