Cowboys LB Spencer going to Pro Bowl
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Dallas Cowboys linebacker Anthony Spencer will play in his first Pro Bowl, replacing the injured Clay Matthews of Green Bay.
The Cowboys announced the move Friday. Fellow Cowboys Jason Witten and DeMarcus Ware were also picked for the NFL's all-star showcase that will be played in Honolulu on Jan. 27, a week before the Super Bowl.
Witten was selected as a reserve and will be playing in his eighth career Pro Bowl. Ware was named a starter for the seventh straight year, but is unable to attend this year due to injury.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater