Coyotes recall Chris Brown and Rob Klinkhammer
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — The Phoenix Coyotes on Friday recalled forwards Chris Brown and Rob Klinkhammer from their AHL affiliate in Portland, Maine.
The 22-year-old Brown has 18 goals and 11 assists in 51 games for Portland this season.
Brown was a second-round draft pick of the Coyotes in 2009. He didn't sign with Phoenix until last year after he finished his college career at Michigan, where he had 34 goals and 46 assists in 125 games.
Klinkhammer leads the Pirates this season with 44 points in 52 games. He's tied for eighth in the AHL in points and leads Portland with 30 assists while ranking third on the team with 14 goals.
The 26-year-old Klinkhammer was signed by the Coyotes as a free agent last July after NHL stops in Chicago and Ottawa.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in