I love the versatility of this recipe for cranberry sauce laced with ginger. Using additional cranberry juice in the liquid adds extra intensity of flavor. The crystallized ginger brings flavor and texture to the finished sauce. It is a perfect sauce to make ahead or take along for a hostess gift. It takes about 15 minutes to make and is so easy you may want to make several variations.
Videoview all videos
Nov 11Sherrel shows Angi how to make buttery quick rolls for...
Nov 11Sherrel Jones and Angi Bruss make mashed potatoes for...
Nov 11Sherrel Jones and Angi Bruss make sweet potatoes for...
Nov 11Learn how to put together some delicious green beans for...
Nov 11Learn how to prepare delicious cranberry sauce for...
Photoview all 10 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers