Crocker out for Bengals against Texans
HOUSTON (AP) — Cincinnati strong safety Chris Crocker is inactive for the Bengals AFC wild-card playoff game against Houston.
Crocker missed practice all week with a thigh injury. Nate Clements is scheduled to start in his place.
Houston's Barrett Ruud will start at inside linebacker for Tim Dobbins, who was placed on injured reserve Friday with an ankle injury. Cornerback Alan Ball is active for Houston after missing the last five games with a sore foot.
Other inactive players for the Bengals are cornerback Jason Allen, defensive tackles Brandon Thompson and Devon Still, tight end Richard Quinn, running back Daniel Herron and receiver Dane Sanzenbacher.
Houston's inactive players are cornerbacks Roc Carmichael and Stanford Routt, fullback Tyler Clutts, guards Cody White and Antoine Caldwell, tackle Andrew Gardner and nose tackle Terrell McClain.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 89274Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14075Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8763Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7637Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7585Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7472How to help tornado victims
- 6832OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents