Culinaire for a Cause
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Arrive 10:10 a.m.; seated 10:30 a.m.
1. Buttermilk Pancakes with Maple and Spiced Pecans.
2. Pan Perdue with Candied Bacon.
3. Grapefruit compote on Goat-cheese Panna Cotta.
4. Strawberry-Rhubarb Soup.
5. Roasted Garlic Custard with Ratatouille (in an egg shell).
6. Savory Waffle with Pecan Crusted Chicken.
7. House Cured Bacon “Steak” with Red Flannel Hash.
8. Quail Egg Benedict with House-cured Canadian Bacon.
9. 4-Minute Egg Crusted with Orange and Rosemary.
10. Chicken Fried Veal with Red Eye Gravy.
Arrive 10:40 a.m.; seated by noon.
11. Curried Salmon Crostini.
12. Duck Pot-stickers with Firecracker Rice.
13. Chicken Liver Mousse with Applejack.
14. Taleggio Grilled Cheese with Tomato Bisque.
15. Chopped Salad with Farmers Market Vegetables.
16. Lobster with Avocado and Mango.
17. Roasted Shrimp Cocktail with Oven Roasted Tomatoes.
18. Cinnamon Cured Pork Loin with Lemon Confit.
19. Veal Liver with Grilled Raddichio.
20. Crunchy Lamb Bones with Jalapeno Slaw.
Arrive 1:10 p.m.; seated by 1:30 p.m.
21. Asparagus “Pasta” with Mushroom Bolognese.
22. Sweet Corn Stew with Cornbread Croutons.
23. Mushrooms Imitating Escargot.
24. Boudin Vert with Orzo and Pine Nuts.
25. Grilled Celeriac Salad with Orange Zest and Smoked Onion.
26. Braised Belgium Endive with Basil and Yogurt.
27. Roasted Portobello Mushroom with Crispy Potato Hash.
28. Red Wine Poached Pineapple with Forbidden Black Rice.
29. Fried Tofu with Spicy Tomato Sauce.
30. Roasted Peach with Blackberries and Quinoia.
Under the Sea
Arrive 2:40 p.m.; seated by 3 p.m.
31. Sea Urchin Shooter with Kim Chee.
32. Tuna Tartare with Thai Flavors.
33. Snapper Carpaccio with Fried Capers.
34. Smoked Trout Roasted Shallot Panna Cotta.
35. Grilled Scallop with Citrus Relish.
36. Smoked Salmon Croque Madame.
37. Seared Shrimp on Corn Cake with Tomato Butter.
38. Lobster Dumpling, Agre-Doux Sauce.
Continue reading this story on the...