Culinaire for a Cause
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Arrive 10:10 a.m.; seated 10:30 a.m.
1. Buttermilk Pancakes with Maple and Spiced Pecans.
2. Pan Perdue with Candied Bacon.
3. Grapefruit compote on Goat-cheese Panna Cotta.
4. Strawberry-Rhubarb Soup.
5. Roasted Garlic Custard with Ratatouille (in an egg shell).
6. Savory Waffle with Pecan Crusted Chicken.
7. House Cured Bacon “Steak” with Red Flannel Hash.
8. Quail Egg Benedict with House-cured Canadian Bacon.
9. 4-Minute Egg Crusted with Orange and Rosemary.
10. Chicken Fried Veal with Red Eye Gravy.
Arrive 10:40 a.m.; seated by noon.
11. Curried Salmon Crostini.
12. Duck Pot-stickers with Firecracker Rice.
13. Chicken Liver Mousse with Applejack.
14. Taleggio Grilled Cheese with Tomato Bisque.
15. Chopped Salad with Farmers Market Vegetables.
16. Lobster with Avocado and Mango.
17. Roasted Shrimp Cocktail with Oven Roasted Tomatoes.
18. Cinnamon Cured Pork Loin with Lemon Confit.
19. Veal Liver with Grilled Raddichio.
20. Crunchy Lamb Bones with Jalapeno Slaw.
Arrive 1:10 p.m.; seated by 1:30 p.m.
21. Asparagus “Pasta” with Mushroom Bolognese.
22. Sweet Corn Stew with Cornbread Croutons.
23. Mushrooms Imitating Escargot.
24. Boudin Vert with Orzo and Pine Nuts.
25. Grilled Celeriac Salad with Orange Zest and Smoked Onion.
26. Braised Belgium Endive with Basil and Yogurt.
27. Roasted Portobello Mushroom with Crispy Potato Hash.
28. Red Wine Poached Pineapple with Forbidden Black Rice.
29. Fried Tofu with Spicy Tomato Sauce.
30. Roasted Peach with Blackberries and Quinoia.
Under the Sea
Arrive 2:40 p.m.; seated by 3 p.m.
31. Sea Urchin Shooter with Kim Chee.
32. Tuna Tartare with Thai Flavors.
33. Snapper Carpaccio with Fried Capers.
34. Smoked Trout Roasted Shallot Panna Cotta.
35. Grilled Scallop with Citrus Relish.
36. Smoked Salmon Croque Madame.
37. Seared Shrimp on Corn Cake with Tomato Butter.
38. Lobster Dumpling, Agre-Doux Sauce.
39. Cornbread Crusted Buckley Bay Oyster.
40. Mahi Mahi aux Poivre.
Arrive 4:10 p.m.; seated by 4:30 p.m.
41. Country Pate with Cornichon.
42. Salad with Crispy Pigs Ear.
43. Pork Belly with Quail Egg.
44. Pork Envoltini with Spinach and Roasted Pepper.
45. Cider Braised Shoulder with Smokey Chard.
46. Deviled Pork Ribs.
47. Berlin Inspired Schnitzel.
48. Bacon wrapped Pork Tenderloin Filet Asparagus.
49. Ravioli of Confit with Olives.
50. Sticky Bun with Candied Bacon.
Arrive 5:40 p.m.; seated by 6 p.m.
51. Pastrami Cured Pheasant.
52. Pesto-Chicken Salad.
53. Stuffed Chicken Wings with Ginger and Lime.
54. Quail Stuffed with Shittake.
55. Cock-O-Leaky Soup.
56. Chicken Osso Bucco.
57. Chile Lacquered Chicken Breast with Jicima.
58. Chicken Sous-Vide with Dijon.
59. Cured Duck with Sweet Potato Hash.
60. Chicken Fried Chicken Livers Country Gravy.
Where's the Beef
Arrive 7:10 p.m.; seated by 7:30 p.m.
61. Seared Beef Straccetti.
62. Beef Consume with Summer Garnish.
63. Beef Pepper Pot.
64. Port Braised Short Rib.
65. Grilled NoName Ranch Strip.
66. Korean Charred Beef with Kim Chee.
67. Molecular Pot Roast Natural Jus.
68. Steak Frites.
69. Beef Tartare with Potato Chips.
70. Beef Cheek Street Tacos.
Best in Show
Arrive 8:50 p.m.; seated by 9 p.m.
71. Pissaladier, Onion, Anchovy and Olives.
72. Foie Gras Pirogue.
73. Chopped Salad with Blue Cheese and Grape tomatoes.
74. Duck Corndog with Port Mustard.
75. Veal Milanese.
76. Tandoori Lamb with yogurt.
77. Veal and Arugula Pot Pie.
78. Summer Vegetable Lasagna.
79. Curried Lamb with Couscous.
80. Grilled Lamb Chop with Onion-Mint Confit.
Arrive 10:10 p.m.; seated by 10:30 p.m.
81. Vacharin of Fresh Berries.
82. Fresh Strawberries with yogurt Custard.
83. Summer Blackberry Fool.
84. Lemon Curd with Chocolate-Pepper Cookie Crumbs.
85. Banana “Split” Molecular.
86. Trio of Ice Creams.
87. Deconstructed Tiramisu.
88. Creme Brulee with Cinnamon Palmier.
89. Warm Chocolate Cake Orange Caramel.
90. Chocolate Souffle.
Arrive 12:10 a.m.; seated by 12:30 a.m.
91. Caviar on Blinis.
92. Profiteroles with Gruyere.
93. Foie Gras with Sauternes.
94. Crab Salad with Saffron.
95. Chicken Liver with Crispy Pancetta.
96. Deviled Egg with Avocado and Pickled Onion.
97. Mangelista Lardo.
98. Candied Bacon Stuffed with Goat Cheese.
99. Chevre Cheese Cake.
100. Mini Pork Belly Steam Buns.