Daddy-daughter dance in Moore has Hawaiian theme
Fathers and their daughters had a special evening together in Moore.
MOORE — Dads and their daughters danced, giggled and smiled on the night before Father's Day during an event designed to give them special time together.
While many daddy-daughter dances are scheduled in February, Moore city officials decided to plan theirs in June around Father's Day.
Because of the popularity of the dance last year, fathers and daughters had two time slots to choose from this year.
The Hawaiian-theme dance was at the Moore Community Center.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit