Dallas Stars teach Dallas Cowboys valuable lesson in trolling
The NHL lockout is over, and hockey fans everywhere are rejoicing.
The Dallas Cowboys, it would appear from their Twitter feed, are not Dallas Stars fans. The Cowboys on Monday tweeted a joke from their official Twitter account that 'nobody cares' that the NHL's lockout is over. The Dallas Stars responded, well, perfectly:Read the original story on SBNation.com.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister