Danny Williams was OKC's best entertainer
If you grew up around Oklahoma City from the 1950s on, you knew who Danny Williams was — a true entertainment icon, either as the top disc jockey or the top wrestling announcer. He was the best, the funniest and most entertaining of them all. There will never be another local like him. Rest in peace, Danny. I will remember what you always said: “Love you. Pass it on.”
NewsOK Related Articles
Dennis Suitor, Tulsa
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified