Darin Kent named Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce chairman
The Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce selected Darin Kent as chairman for 2013. Matt Peterson was named chairman-elect.
EDMOND — Darin Kent, president of Oklahoma City/Edmond Regent Bank, has been named chairman of the Edmond Area Chamber of Commerce for 2013.
“It is a true privilege to serve as chairman this year as Edmond continues to be a community that flourishes in all aspects,” Kent said. “The chamber of commerce is already operating at a very high level, but we are extremely fortunate to have this outstanding list of business leaders on the board to help us continue improving the benefits to our membership.”
Matt Peterson, with Jetta Corp., has been named chairman-elect.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54680Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35701Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32594Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8907Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 8388Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5554Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4146OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins