Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
ybe that doesn't matter at the end of the day. But one other thing to consider is KD has to be exhausted already. He's had camps in Chicago, OKC and Austin, He's in China right now doing a Nike tour. And he worked out for a week or so in L.A. prior to all of that. Dude needs a break. On whether Russell Westbrook could average 10 assists next season with James Harden starting at shooting guard: No. The total is more likely to go down, actually. And perhaps it should. Harden is a better playmaker. If he does indeed start next season, he should have the ball in his hands a good amount to make things easy and cut out some of that foolish one-on-one stuff. Russ averaged 8.2 assists last year. With a full year of leeway and a green light to attack, I see that number going down. Besides, only three players averaged 10-plus assists last year: Nash, Rondo and D-Will. CP came 0.2 assists shy. That's a hard thing to do.
Darnell Mayberry: Expect Thunder's Serge Ibaka to average double-double next season
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 11 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
News Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11312Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5665Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5178Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4351Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4349OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4135How to help tornado victims