Daytona crash could trigger track changes to protect spectators
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — A wreck that injured more than two dozen race fans at Daytona Saturday could trigger fresh scrutiny of measures to protect spectators.
NewsOK Related Articles
The violent, 12-car wreck on the last lap of Saturday's NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Daytona International Speedway tore a hole in the safety fence and sent debris — including a wheel —...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 33746Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15554Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10129Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9883Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8114Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8089Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister