Death penalty waived for Oklahoma couple charged in bounty death
TEXARKANA, Ark. — Federal prosecutors say they won't seek the death penalty against an Oklahoma couple charged in the death of a man whose body was found at the Texarkana Speedway.
The Larcades have been in custody since Aug. 13.
Leslie Larcade is represented by Texarkana defense attorneys Craig Henry and Jason Mitchell. Chrystal Larcade is represented by Texarkana lawyers Jeff Harrelson and John Pickett.
The couple is scheduled for a jury trial before U.S. District Judge Susan Hickey in April at the federal courthouse in downtown Texarkana.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister