Decluttering to Sell Your House
Don’t leave these items in boxes in your home. It creates the impression that you don’t have storage space, and you don’t want that. Your buyers will go through closets, garages, and outbuildings, which means you can’t store them on-premises. Consider renting a temporary unit or contacting the moving company to see if they will take and store items before the big move.
You should be left with a small assortment of items in daily use, paired with key items of furniture. Don’t slack off when it comes to your decluttering mission here! Make sure items like toiletries, kids’ toys, and kitchen utensils are neatly stowed in drawers, containers tucked away in cupboards, and more. This will keep the house looking tidy, and it showcases creative uses of the existing storage space. Make sure everyone in the house gets in the habit of putting things away after use, and encourage them to take that habit with them when they move, because it will make your new home much more pleasant to live in.View original post.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction