Deer Creek daddies and daughters go dancing
Daddies and daughters spent time dancing at Deer Creek High School. The dance was presented by the Deer Creek freshman class and North Pointe Baptist Church.
There is nothing better than a daughter getting to spend time with her daddy, especially on the dance floor.
The girls were escorted by their dads to the Deer Creek Daddy Daughter Dance at the Deer Creek High School cafeteria.
The dance was presented by the school's freshman class and North Pointe Baptist Church.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 58670Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34839Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 11019Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8824Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5821Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3796OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins