Deion Sanders' estranged wife denies attacking him
McKINNEY, Texas (AP) — Deion Sanders' estranged wife denies that she broke into his room in their Dallas-area home and attacked him in front of their children.
Pilar Sanders was arrested Monday on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge. She was released Tuesday and said she is innocent and that she's not being treated fairly because her husband is a Hall of Famer who played for the Dallas Cowboys.
Authorities haven't released details about the alleged attack. But Deion Sanders tweeted Monday that his children "just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room."
Sanders filed for divorce in December. KTVT-TV reports that a judge ordered Pilar Sanders to stay away from the couple's home for 60 days.
The couple starred in an Oxygen network series, "Deion & Pilar: Prime Time Love."
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes