Del Negro's dad is in his corner - on the court and off
LOS ANGELES — As homemade gifts go this holiday season, does it get better than this?
“I never, never, ever said this in front of my son before,” says Vin Del Negro, his boy Vinny sitting beside him.
NewsOK Related Articles
“I'm very proud of my son.”
It's a few hours before the Clippers will win a record-setting 12th-straight game on his son's watch, and old school is in session.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 22069Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17657Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12691Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10660Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10002Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9693Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures