Delaware coach knew Flacco could get it done
BALTIMORE — Leaving no football unturned when searching for their franchise quarterback five years ago, the Baltimore Ravens drove up Interstate 95 to Delaware to work out the strong-armed kid who had rocketed up NFL draft boards.
NewsOK Related Articles
Offensive coordinator Cam Cameron and quarterbacks coach Hue Jackson put Joe Flacco through a rigorous workout, with scouts watching his every move as he spiraled balls to a trio of Ravens...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law