Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar to showcase unique gifts from local artists
The event will be held from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday in the Centennial Building at State Fair Park in Oklahoma City.
If you go
“I don't have a storefront. Most of my sales come from shows such as Deluxe,” said McNair, whose shop is called Bella Vita Jewelry.
New this year is the show's first major fundraiser, an Oklahoma City coloring book. More than 35 artists, designers and students donated illustrations of unique Oklahoma City attractions for the book, which sells for $10 at the show, as well as area retailers including Shop Good, Green Bambino and DNA Galleries.
In addition to artists, the show hosts local nonprofit groups to recruit volunteers. Entertainment includes live music, a graffiti demonstration and a break dancing competition at 3 p.m.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 11731OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9188Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6809Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5811Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5608Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4406Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4394Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments