Despite conduct concerns, Oklahoma State University students are rarely expelled
STILLWATER — Oklahoma State University officials leveled more than 350 student conduct charges against students accused of criminal actions in the past two years, but in no case did the university permanently remove a student from campus.
Those charges include sexual misconduct hearings the university held against Nathan Cochran, a former OSU student accused of a series of sexual assaults against male victims.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction