Details of Kevin Durant's movie emerge
Perhaps no NBA player, though, is better suited for such a role than Durant, one of the most fan friendly stars in the league. Durant has established a reputation for going out of his way to please his fans. He signs autographs for crowds of supporters, home and away, both before and after games. This summer, Durant became a playground legend for his willingness to appear in — and dominate — street ball games throughout the country.
Now, with his first movie scheduled for release in 2012, Durant is one step closer to enhancing that reputation.
THUNDER WAITING LIST
Even though the NBA is in the midst of a lockout, the Thunder still reached its full-season-ticket capacity and announced it has started a waiting list.
The Lakers, Celtics, Bulls and Knicks reportedly are the only franchises to have sold out season tickets for 2011-12.
The Thunder has created the True Blue Club, which allows fans to reserve a spot in line for when full-season tickets become available. Season-ticket members will have an opportunity to add a full-season-ticket request before the general public, but the offer expires Friday at 5 p.m. After the deadline, inquiries for the 2012-13 season will be organized by date and time received.
Members of the season-ticket benefits package will continue to receive the opportunity to upgrade and/or relocate their current seats when the Thunder hosts its annual event in the spring.
For more details on the True Blue Club, visit www.thunder.nba.com.
Staff Writer John Rohde contributed to this story.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort