Oklahoma football: Devon Thomas withdraws commit to Sooners
Less than one month after committing to Oklahoma, the Broken Arrow junior has decided to take more time with his decision.
Less than a month ago, Broken Arrow junior running back Devon Thomas decided to commit to Oklahoma.
Now, Thomas has decided to take more time with his decision, withdrawing his commit to OU.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
Thomas also has offers from Oklahoma State, Clemson, Houston and West Virginia. He's expected to keep the Sooners in consideration.
Thomas missed the first part of the season due to off-the-field issues but finished with 495 yards and seven touchdowns rushing in seven games.
Thomas' decision was first reported by ESPN.com.
The Sooners now have one commit for the 2014 class, Texas City (Texas) wide receiver Armanti Foreman.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 35659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30844Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14359Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7518Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6442OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3625College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3531Student shot dead during botched home invasion