Devon’s CEO says summit ignored oil, gas producers
WASHINGTON — The White House jobs summit on Thursday ignored an industry that is responsible for employing more than 9 million people, according to Devon Energy CEO Larry Nichols, who said the current agenda in Washington could lead to more job losses.Nichols, the current chairman of the American Petroleum Institute, told reporters on Thursday that he didn’t know of any oil and gas company representatives who were invited to the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister