Dick - Swanson
Bryan Dick and Lauren Swanson were united in marriage August 11, 2012. The Bride is the daughter of Jerry and Jan Swanson of Norman, Okla. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. E.O. Ameringer of Tulsa, and the late Warren and Patricia Swanson. She is from Norman, Okla., and received a Bachelor's degree from Oklahoma State University and a Master's degree from the University of Southern California. She is a Physician Assistant.
The Groom is the son of Jerry and Kathy Dick of Oklahoma City, and the grandson of the late Tom and Maxine Hieronymus and the late Jack and Freeda Dick. He is from Woodward, Okla., and received a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern California. He is a Screenwriter.
At the Biltmore Four Seasons in Santa Barbara, the wedding ceremony was held overlooking the ocean. The Bride was given in marriage by her father. Bridesmaids were Dorit Shur, Lindsey Ashcroft, Kimi Winkler, Valerie White, Jordan Maidl, Jennifer Stewart, and April
Berry. Groomsmen were Adam Meyer, Ryan Dick, Jordin Swanson, Sean Kearns, Casey Cosgrove, Brock McCabe, and Dale Stewart. Mikayla Stewart served as Flower Girl, and Mason Stewart as Ring Bearer. Following a honeymoon to Bora Bora, the couple resides in Los Angeles.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law