H: ° L: °,
Diehl and Hixon suffer injuries
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Running back Ahmad Bradshaw, tackle David Diehl and wide receiver Domenik Hixon were knocked out of the New York Giants' game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with injuries in the first half Sunday.
Hixon suffered a concussion after taking a hard helmet-to-helmet hit from linebacker Mason Foster following a 12-yard catch to the Bucs 4.
Diehl, New York's most versatile offensive lineman, went down with a right knee injury two plays. He walked to the locker room under his own power but he was ruled out minutes later.
Bradshaw went to the locker room for X-rays on his neck during the second quarter and he was ruled out of the game just before halftime.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena