Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 8253Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7999Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7772Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Dining out this Thanksgiving?
By Dave Cathey
| Published: November 21, 2012
Many of us won't be cooking this Thanksgiving because we know a number of local restaurant are willing to do it for us — so tip big! That'll make a happier Thanksgiving for everyone involved.
Here's a list of some Oklahoma City area restaurants planning to be open on Thanksgiving. Be sure to call for reservations.
•Chequers Restaurant, 1009 S Air Depot, Midwest City, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., 736-6944.
•Legend's Restaurant, 1313 W Lindsey, Norman, seatings at 11 a.m., 1 and 3 p.m., 329-8888.
•Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine (Northpark location only), 12252 Northpark Mall, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 212-4577.
•Deep Fork Grill, 5418 N Western Ave., 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., prix fixe, 848-7678.
•Grand House Asian Bistro, 2701 N Classen Blvd., 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., dim sum, 524-7333.
•Embassy Suites Norman, 2501 Conference Drive, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 5 to 10 p.m.; 364-8040.
•Ingrid's Kitchen, 3701 N Youngs, seatings at 10:30 a.m., 10:45 a.m., noon, 12:15 p.m., 1:30 p.m.; 1:45 p.m.; 3 p.m. and 3:15 p.m., 946-8444.
•Szechuan Bistro, 1010 W Memorial Road, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., dinner menu all day, 752-8889.
•Skirvin Hilton Hotel: Park Avenue Grill, 1 Park Ave., breakfast buffet 6:30 to 11 a.m.; 11 to 2 p.m. prix fixe menu; 5 to 10 p.m. prix fixe menu and regular menu, Grand Ballroom, buffet 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 702-8444.
•Arizona Grill, Interstate 40 and Meridian, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 946-3343.