Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13704Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13572OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9488Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7226Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6986Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5704Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5041Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5013Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4557Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4155Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Dining out this Thanksgiving?
By Dave Cathey
| Published: November 21, 2012
Many of us won't be cooking this Thanksgiving because we know a number of local restaurant are willing to do it for us — so tip big! That'll make a happier Thanksgiving for everyone involved.
Here's a list of some Oklahoma City area restaurants planning to be open on Thanksgiving. Be sure to call for reservations.
•Chequers Restaurant, 1009 S Air Depot, Midwest City, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., 736-6944.
•Legend's Restaurant, 1313 W Lindsey, Norman, seatings at 11 a.m., 1 and 3 p.m., 329-8888.
•Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine (Northpark location only), 12252 Northpark Mall, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 212-4577.
•Deep Fork Grill, 5418 N Western Ave., 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., prix fixe, 848-7678.
•Grand House Asian Bistro, 2701 N Classen Blvd., 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., dim sum, 524-7333.
•Embassy Suites Norman, 2501 Conference Drive, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 5 to 10 p.m.; 364-8040.
•Ingrid's Kitchen, 3701 N Youngs, seatings at 10:30 a.m., 10:45 a.m., noon, 12:15 p.m., 1:30 p.m.; 1:45 p.m.; 3 p.m. and 3:15 p.m., 946-8444.
•Szechuan Bistro, 1010 W Memorial Road, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., dinner menu all day, 752-8889.
•Skirvin Hilton Hotel: Park Avenue Grill, 1 Park Ave., breakfast buffet 6:30 to 11 a.m.; 11 to 2 p.m. prix fixe menu; 5 to 10 p.m. prix fixe menu and regular menu, Grand Ballroom, buffet 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 702-8444.
•Arizona Grill, Interstate 40 and Meridian, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 946-3343.