Director of GLBT center in Oklahoma arrested
Nathan Bowen, who is president of the Enid chapter of Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, is in Garfield County jail with bail set at $250,000 on a complaint of lewd molestation of a minor.
ENID — The head of Enid’s Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Center was arrested this week after being accused of molesting a child.Nathan Bowen, 32, was arrested on a complaint of lewd molestation of a minor child, Enid police Detective Nick John said. Bowen was in the Garfield County jail Tuesday with bail set at $250,000. Police received a complaint Monday that a child had been molested at the center Sunday, John said. Police served...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in