Business and social conservatives often differed in the Oklahoma House
Disagreements prevented Republicans from reaping all the benefits of having record numbers in the Oklahoma House of Representatives.
Disagreements between business and social conservatives dogged House Republicans throughout this year’s session and often became an irritant to leaders trying to control the record number of GOP members in the chamber.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers