Discussion on Affordable Care Act scheduled in Oklahoma City
The OU College of Public Health will host a panel discussion Wednesday on the Affordable Care Act.
Health care act discussion is set
Residents wanting to better understand the Affordable Care Act and the upcoming changes in health care reform can attend a free panel on Wednesday. The OU College of Public Health will host a panel discussion at noon Wednesday titled “Preparing for Health Care Reform after the Supreme Court Decision.” The discussion will take place at the OU College of Public Health, 801 NE 13, Room 150. Panelists will include Gary Raskob, dean of the OU College of Public Health; Dr. Robert Roswell, senior associate dean and professor at the OU College of Medicine; and Val Schott, the chief executive officer at the Oklahoma Health Information Exchange Trust. The event is free and open to the public. Attendees with questions about accommodations on the basis of disability can call 271-2232. A live Twitter discussion of the panel will be online at NewsOK.com/health.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 24523Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15852Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10645Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9696Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9156Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8753Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8578Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena