Disputes over Oklahoma’s open records and open meetings laws continue
Nearly 30 years after the Oklahoma Open Records Act was passed media, public officials continue to spar over its breadth.
Gov. Mary Fallin says she may withhold emails and other documents related to her decision to reject federal health care money, saying such communication is privileged.
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation declines to release information about a Seminole teenager charged with murder, saying the records are confidential.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 80469Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30097Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29530Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 25550Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7945Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7267Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7260Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday