District 3A-6 football preview: District could be tougher road to state
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
District 3A-6 Coaches' Poll 1. Seq. Claremore (10-3) 2. Metro Christian (10-1) 3. Seq. Tahlequah* (10-1) 4. Verdigris* (10-3) 5. Inola (3-7) 6. Westville* (2-8) 7. Locust Grove* (0-10) *Denotes new school to class 2009 record in parentheses
McCoy also said that their inexperience could prove to be a weakness.
Robinson making name for himself
Sequoyah-Tahlequah's Zack Robinson attended a University of Arkansas camp this summer and caught the eyes of many recruiters. Robinson, who will be a junior this season, showcased his wide receiver talents and should be heavily recruited over the next two years.
At 6-foot-2, 195 pounds, Robinson runs a 4.5 but considers himself to be more of a physical receiver than speed.
"I feel I'm more of a physical wide receiver," Robinson said to HawgSports.com. "I'm working on my speed trying to get faster.
He is receiving interest from OU, OSU, Tulsa, and Arkansas.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort